FAQ

Q. How do I donate or Fundraise for sevajothi trust?

Q. Who are your non-profit partners? How do you choose them?

Q. What if my address or phone number changes?

Q. I live abroad and would like to partner with the foundation / I would like to open a branch of the foundation in my country.


Q. I want to be a part of this cause. How can I help?

Q. I live outside of India and would like to make a donation.

Ans: As we are yet to complete the 3-year requisite, we are in the process of getting our FCRA license, which allows us to receive funds from outside of India. While we cannot accept foreign donations, we request you to continue to support the cause and follow the foundations work for any developments on this.


You can always email us at sevajothitrust@gmail.com to update this information